KZY-CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZY-CLUB

เครซี่คลับพลพรรคกลุ่มคนรักปัง

บ้านGalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» HEKA.Potmaster.v2.15
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.PatchMaster.v2.15
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.FitMaster.v2.15
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 pm by FSFE7

» HEAT TRANSFER FOR COMSOL FEMLAB V3.1
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO.LINUX
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.PLYTOOL.V1.7
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.CYSLICE.V3.4
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.3D.TOOLS.DC071128
Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm by FSFE7

Top posters
carmill
Sooner Or Later Vote_lcapSooner Or Later Voting_barSooner Or Later Vote_rcap 
FSFE7
my-go2
ameria836
นนท์
Lsmilly
Admin
thomaspaink
backup
coach carly
Statistics
สมาชิกทั้งหมด 135 คน
สมาชิกล่าสุดคือ glorialsen

Post ทั้งหมด 3810 หัวข้อ in 3528 subjects
ผู้ที่กำลัง online
ผู้ที่ online ทั้งหมด 3 คน :: ลงทะเบียน 0 คน, ซ่อน 0 คน และ 3 ผู้มาเยือน

(ไม่มี)

มีผู้ใช้ online พร้อมกันสูงสุด 917 คน เมื่อ Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sooner Or Later

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
cellin
ผู้มาเยือน

Sooner Or Later Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Sooner Or Later   Sooner Or Later Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Dark clouds self-stipulation handbag wholesale month, deserted tracer absolutely, word out today lonely. Night school word, like the wind blows to the dust, empty to terrifying. "Toast to invite the moon, drink into three", through since tang now thousand years, li bai's lonely still for the present sentimental. Now, however, so no month night, that a lonely or the more really." RuHuaMeiJuan, timesong. Return, return not got past but initially. Caresses the yews, a few silk and cold hearts from fingertips until. replica rolex watches Whether that old tree for how many years, generally should also or older than me. Also only this can have a accidentally campus neon outside of the lonely night party." Who know me to know my sorrow, "who is my" I what asks. Last night lords, several known intention lamp? Friends shaking hands clap shoulder, a byword to despise your enemy. Enter school how much years, feel this section PingPingZeZe years, total Montre Rolex feel lost. Years constitute a means quicksand, wind akin to opf trace. Often secretly exclamation life is impermanent, many people have in life come and still, some appearance but has been weak could not find a contour. Want to feel sorry for some people, and youth seems in casual had already passed by more than half. Just think, you remember what how much, and forgotten? After a few years, our Rolex usati backward today, and how many people much still can be in mind? Arose, and went back to the classroom, open the window, small cold. Lights stars, headnotes briskly briskly. A stream of youth breath dense veins, this would be stricken young." Several star ignorant heart, a few silk throb, is a tossing and turning imaginings. Before half an hour have fiercely, since he is no words say good friend, not false, but not worth thinking just, it is hard to imagine, years later, whether also like today like this laugh too true, It is hard to imagine, after years, facing the woman was already manner daily necessities to face much years trace the straighteners edification of the past few wrong people, whether it's now, so flushed, heart rate. Suddenly, there may be based on the outside of time and space of loneliness, be isolated time cast far, have no the chase. Life's like a dream, and reviewing broad field. In this life's way, then we can only to shallow words to expect to keep those who will eventually weathering of memory. Life like dream, youth is one of the most section. Muddled ground begins, muddled ground end. The fog would eventually spread, the dream will awake, I eventually see the truth, that's sails cheap abercrombie silence after everything. Or, then we can only looked at the time of the long shadow, sigh a sentence, we wake up, when sorrow like silver.A winter another season. Time traveled so quickly. Midsummer. The ether. Unease. Time passed this has passed, my heart was frozen in the autumn, never go away. One winter. The lonely hid in the bitter. The longing for a hug, expect a smile. Happiness, to me as cotton candy had melted away. The final finally, you didn't turn, I didn't say goodbye, because it's too cadaverous goodbye, will only deepen my missing for you. In this life, I'm glad you once walked with me the most beautiful university time, that will be a period of I never indelible memory. Although we can't supporting mutually old in this lifetime, but you are my first touched and happiness! chi ceramic flat iron Those who once past days, what exactly is happy or sad, lightly, I ask myself? Vigorous sun in winter appears the charm. Never knew, that oneself can be so sad, I thought, I'll always be happy, have never thought my wrong so far off. The final finally, silence and I coexist, the lonely with me when I waited for that person coexist will appear? When am I going to get back to me? But if a waiting gucci wallets time for too long, whether I would be lost initial faith, loses original promise? Lost initial patient? If waiting time always boundless sea, whether I would be waiting at the end of the forget me at etc. What. Forget where he comes from, and forget his love for who? Quietly to watch the time's dust and regret his grief. Who is my happiness, I still care. Who is my journey, I still waited. Memory threads like a spell, in each nison month falls will I entangle, dreams are still your shadow. In my mind, is a continuous flash fragments of, warm, missing, and that a strand of hair tail is shining in warm sunshine. How do I want to, office 2010 and don't have cut strands. Look at the sky and saw a great duo duo cloud, wild wander in sky, leaving a string length, then, the white footprints slowly continue floating away, pace such carefree and nonchalance. If you can, I wish in such a time, as static mountains in HuaJing enron, walk, then, slowly old. Quietly listen to the voices of flowers, listen to the sound of happiness. Maybe so. Is life, don't like places, face don't like. Do not like. Have been to old. Outside the window, wind. You listen to, who is singing in the wind, drifts season, drifts worry, Louis Vuitton Bag gradually? Who's footsteps, a thousand miles away, in the mountain, cruising along?The flexuous, I still on the road searching, lost all also won't lose this persistent. I said, winter is coming. Can spring far away? Remember small but written phrase: happiness, in the front. And we, are on the way to everlasting, hand a roof, the simple life, also is well enough. Happiness in left, I at right, Magellan said the earth is round, then walk, we met... Hope that through this such a long long one season, met you, meet sunshine, meet happiness. Also hope that this winter do a warm woman!Old yu huan seems present in front, could bear shed gucci bags tears fortunate to have not been forgotten, but don't know where to resisting to your unlimited thoughts. Are we in the previous filar silk is tender and touched it's unchanging unease, let me more than the previous judah has read,Hypertrophy of black sweater instead, give a person the feeling, thin neck excellent design, make integral feeling is not so boring, small sexy. Bright black leather pants very is to pick people, suggest or slender legs type tall MM be more suitable. Another window is shoes choice, exposing feet, let a person feel sexy and more humanity. So this is cool Orologi Rolex black bag design, have to say give a person a kind of the big sister of felling.zf

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Sooner Or Later
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
KZY-CLUB :: กิจกรรม -Event :: อยากให้มีกิจกรรมของเกมใดขอให้บอก-
ไปที่: