KZY-CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZY-CLUB

เครซี่คลับพลพรรคกลุ่มคนรักปัง

บ้านGalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» HEKA.Potmaster.v2.15
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.PatchMaster.v2.15
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.FitMaster.v2.15
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 pm by FSFE7

» HEAT TRANSFER FOR COMSOL FEMLAB V3.1
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO.LINUX
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.PLYTOOL.V1.7
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.CYSLICE.V3.4
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.3D.TOOLS.DC071128
Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm by FSFE7

Top posters
carmill
Finely text  Vote_lcapFinely text  Voting_barFinely text  Vote_rcap 
FSFE7
my-go2
ameria836
นนท์
Lsmilly
Admin
thomaspaink
backup
coach carly
Statistics
สมาชิกทั้งหมด 135 คน
สมาชิกล่าสุดคือ glorialsen

Post ทั้งหมด 3810 หัวข้อ in 3528 subjects
ผู้ที่กำลัง online
ผู้ที่ online ทั้งหมด 5 คน :: ลงทะเบียน 0 คน, ซ่อน 0 คน และ 5 ผู้มาเยือน

(ไม่มี)

มีผู้ใช้ online พร้อมกันสูงสุด 917 คน เมื่อ Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Finely text

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
cellin
ผู้มาเยือน

Finely text  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Finely text    Finely text  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm

The mosses, again say or part! rolex daytona Winter gradually far, the steps of spring is near, and I gradually in waiting for a XinYu moist heart dry lake. Silently waiting, live in a quiet, not disturb allow mood standing in time the track, waiting for the train coming spring. In my side, also have with me as travelers, also waiting for their favorite season arrived. My eyes not sad story brought tears, no time flies disconsolate, all my friends have thought I very happy. But indeed, since entered the hope of winter, replica rolex my life dictionary the fame and ferro already depended.Every day in the morning wake up, then the sun in my warm winter opposite waiting for me, accompany me together take buses go to work. Sometimes the windowsill look out of the window by green trees, and his heart will instantly durian many beautiful words, and it makes me more calm attitude towards life. Short life is beautiful, anyone should earnestly love Orologi uomo life inside of every bit, because they is priceless treasures. So, the night static, I'll sit in front of the computer, knocked gently down if light if heavy, parody insipid and shallow with sentimental words. They are my life's testimony, every day with their company can be a pleasure. Text life, as early as some say, like words are all sad. Why love text are sad? That's because love words take life dark side that manifests itself, and happiness is sunshine side to the time. I was so that, when I feel happy, I'll enjoy happiness, like the heart does not have the same thoughts to sunshine jolly. When I feel depressed, I don't want to find friend pour out, want to take their emotional installed in the log in, let likes the friend helps me think method or comfort me. MS office 2010 pro Because had the nature, so a soul mate, casual, text into a link friendship bridge. After days of kayaking, I think life more write articles record is a happy things. But, close to some friends did not so. I know good friend, once there are so few friends always say don't want to write words, writing will let exhaustion of body and mind. In this, I have also empathy, feel to write articles nerve-racking, always fled without a lonely entanglements. However, at that time I leave word for a life goal, as a life ideal. Those with to interest sprint text, each gucci sale content not light, filled with those worldly CARES. A well-written, fear not last for good status, Write it badly, there was a kind of intense loss damage hearts. Hence, it is so in do not satisfy the current situation, writing under the circumstance, really very tired, very tired.Later, when I found the goal in life, chose a new direction start, text became a creek drips stream, in my mind caused the winter. Warm, text warming, persistent and light. Lonely text becomes life deep footprint, every step is an idyllic scenery. Time to change many things, but as long as we keep clean their own mood, so we won't feel best hair straighteners so tired of life. Life is used to enjoy, the text is used to express feelings, so must learn to choose an appropriate position wrote his life. Don't leave for some destined to something or someone who, in the words of his heart, will all hidden. The person eventually is for your live, others only momentarily moments, but really for who put heart real content. Text should be your mind the wound, bravely Lisseur facing his own future, let text follow you take off! The departure is wind, rain and night, Then smiled and put a hand and lonely road and exhibition to both ends. Back mirror dressing, cannot bear to see is full of scars appearance, haggard, gloomy mood loaded orbit, Outlines the upcoming easily old vicissitudes. Once blooming, however one wipe twenty years, she shall not happy yan, how will leave its moments of beauty in between the forehead. Thoughts have engaged only dignified, hoping to, a persistent yiren is waiting. A faith, a fantasy, lingering over tender heart. Comb the hair the vertical, golf clubs for sale but rather scanty worrying. Distant husband, can also have a miss? Still forget? Forgetthe once the sea water, remove trouble in wushan isn't cloud. Sit lean against the window, tears wetted eyes, dense moonlight hazy. Downy night, with sparse dim stars, caresses touches cold windowsill, just to wait for a period of caroling. Husband body in where? Hope vast tianyu, vast, cold QiQi lonesome. Each day acacia know? At that night bashful. Days old, affection gucci wallet difficult rejected. Mind is double screen, flowing in knots. Read on that day, BingHuangMaLuan chances promenading up, command an army, a piece of killing. Fighting, sound, and groaning.after sound, yan had gunsmoke battlefield, the blood become river. The sword pricked yiren chest, then burger under this lifetime of sorrow QingShang. Ten years death two boundless, not thinking, since unforgettable, Trinidad solitary, nowhere words desolate. Advent, affection is between wu4? Still remember the scene: mountain blooms that year, no baling river for chi straightener the exhaust, winter, LeiZhenZhen must-jun, and close, but dare and the monarch unique! Now the wind and summer, dream difficult sleep. Sky gradually far gradually infinite, double tears continuously like silver loneliness covers, canyue pledge. Disorderly red flying, thin shadow self-pity, and hate jun, QingQiu at old tianya not often go hand in hand. Affectionate only spring atrium months, according to a word of falling, faint deep hatred, sishui ever-flowing, embarrassed. Among the clouds fish in water, disappointed this difficult to send. Life if it is only as first! Can't help leave! Rose, alone on the west cheap handbags building. Neither a pool feeling sorrow, splatting shade pain. Wipe away tears, broken chord.zf
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Finely text
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
KZY-CLUB :: กิจกรรม -Event :: อยากให้มีกิจกรรมของเกมใดขอให้บอก-
ไปที่: