KZY-CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZY-CLUB

เครซี่คลับพลพรรคกลุ่มคนรักปัง

บ้านGalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» HEKA.Potmaster.v2.15
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.PatchMaster.v2.15
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.FitMaster.v2.15
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 pm by FSFE7

» HEAT TRANSFER FOR COMSOL FEMLAB V3.1
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO.LINUX
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.PLYTOOL.V1.7
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.CYSLICE.V3.4
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.3D.TOOLS.DC071128
Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm by FSFE7

Top posters
carmill
Love you forever Vote_lcapLove you forever Voting_barLove you forever Vote_rcap 
FSFE7
my-go2
ameria836
นนท์
Lsmilly
Admin
thomaspaink
backup
coach carly
Statistics
สมาชิกทั้งหมด 135 คน
สมาชิกล่าสุดคือ glorialsen

Post ทั้งหมด 3810 หัวข้อ in 3528 subjects
ผู้ที่กำลัง online
ผู้ที่ online ทั้งหมด 4 คน :: ลงทะเบียน 0 คน, ซ่อน 0 คน และ 4 ผู้มาเยือน

(ไม่มี)

มีผู้ใช้ online พร้อมกันสูงสุด 917 คน เมื่อ Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Love you forever

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
cellin
ผู้มาเยือน

Love you forever Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Love you forever   Love you forever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Levy garments of vapour, MS Office 2007 Pro river's lake in hunan cultural world of mortals know years, sword chi knife crazy cloud, this will be the osce mantle discharge shoulders; Step as general, at the outset waste no qianshan mountain by hand, and the east wind famous wake heroic dream, smiles to the castle peak million heaven. Love fall the world of mortals heart dies, disengaged hold sword into life. Wen/if dust years of famine, already theology aimless and dust, flying days dust, and put your face rolex watch buried, so I send thoughts on that a shacheng, period you a rebirth! Flourishing winding down, lead China float gone, Every night like dream, the month lacks and cloudy skies, BieXu; sorrow and loss, A paper says, what puta writes a lawsuit tears? Over, how much chill dye do circle month scorching, dressed in desolate, smash night of peace. Yangtze river, watching pacing desolate floating clouds next month QiChu, smoke cage earth resisting cold wu cage sand, poisson qinhuai boat has left died, next month make light shadow, dream thinks memory. Sat alone in the attic Replica orologi crossings, watch road dust PianXian, million as, except hoof tread the scene when you came. Deciduous wind set sail, dust, only I lift up with wind with tears to retain, alone the leaves of the fire, with tears to retain the dust settles, but only one to leave your lonely residual shadows.Flowers for who fall? Already miss! Tears flow for who? Already hoary head! The wind does not lose period! With qing already strangers! A love affair, life memories, a pot of wine, a words of my own, not envy mandarin duck envied not fairy, but increase acacia, cold clear, brake the memories, change life feeling bitter! Once upon a time, want with you and hair straighteners see the period of blossom clouds scud across, just because of the reality of sad, which ACTS add a residual dream, how many the mirror in flower, water months, trapped buried in the world of mortals YanYu, abreaction finally is dream or reality? Carrying MoBi, with a cry of paper, will you that wan er a smile solidification in my heart, at last and who will bury you! Bamboo, bamboo, the breeze breeze dyed with your taste, stepping away path and seek your smile, the landscape among bamboos, I use grain pen will you describe, gives the gauze, dancing apartments hangzhou ShuiXiu, lightsome and dance endowment, sweet songs, render a ground fragrant, your face appear before my eyes, and at this moment, my eyes still no time, no heaven and earth, only you never forget appearance, just moment, is eternal, so this lifetime and sufficient! A mountain and every not analysesd acacia, a tianya, he will not analysesd speechless with great privilege, I miss you, only drinks that a bowl of soup, shiva his dream was mountain between bones, listening to the wind flowing water, gracilely that with the fallen petal dancing! Breeze and sing, babbling don't finish my life yearning, water out, I breitling replica don't finish my flow feeling! When miss cannot transcend reality, the fallen petal infinite, flower falls silent, I put the missing! When multicoloured dream through reality into a dream, I chose speechless, when a piece of paper to write not our lifetime, and I began to miss! Just arrived finally but I still don't learn to forget! In thy world I put their communities, without your space, I put their buried, in the end, I didn't put you forget, but forgot that is why come to life! So I kept it a damaged dream, in reality and fantasy, truly find in search, we again in incarnation! In this way over several days of my life and life! Until you forget me, I forgot you.We meet in among thousands of people, and manly helping, from a polo shirts for men stranger into the most familiar, finally, because a turn, then let us from the most familiar people become the most familiar strangers. In a few days of rain, the sky finally put decals, the sunshine, from the window shop, as if to sprinkle came in the quiet room added one golden tunic options, I silently bathed in the winter warm this world, enjoying this afternoon halcyon. Of alone, The sunshine outside, in this cold winter appearing a spring breath, I think spring should not far away. The wind, quietly through aperture netting, childlike blow my forehead bang, let me recall that never forgotten time -- - the sun goes down to the west, I stay in your bosom, you gently stroked my hair, not without dreams together. Look out of the window, blue clear sky remains, the fact that abercrombie outlet I have not been the confident, optimistic of oneself, past sweet picture in mind, the stranger's eyes, perhaps our story does not calculate beauty, for me was so hard to forget. Remember your first meeting with the scene, is in autumn, autumn is the harvest season, is also a romantic and beautiful season. You are doing logistics, but I am doing quality-control, two different industry should not have a mixture of joy, heaven but lets us meet, coincidence, perhaps is inevitable, as if already doomed....... You to want to do our company's business, LV Bag about a good friend to go out to eat, but good friends think one embarrassed go to, then pulling me, very dramatic things happen, at the first meeting, a good friend like you, but you liked me.I think I'm just your life a traveler, for my good just to annihilate stopped, you are a small business owner, and I'm just a migrant workers, ash is niang story I thought was a fairy tale to happen, and embrace the mentality of accepted you play for my good, with the deepening of communication, lv bags we have the same hobbies and pursue, affection also increasingly grows. I have found you generated dependence, a day of sight, such as moment seems like three years. Never try to love I understand what is love, but this love is too beautiful, let me some suffocative, know the prince and gray so niang forever can exist only in fairy tale, unreachable. I'm afraid deeper, cannot extricate oneself, gradually alienated, no longer with you promise you date, you begin to think I'm really busy, evening often boil good soup to dormitory building under, let guard gave me and reminds say to take care of yourself, I stand on the balcony watching you lonely figure and heavy footsteps, my XinRuDaoJiao, tears like millennium Montres Femmes burst, flood, an increasingly surges up. When I said resolutely "goodbye" at that moment, I saw your tears in turn in the sky a desolate curve, at this moment, besides I'm sorry! Really couldn't find any way to express my modest idea, please forgive me is my capricious, selfish caused to hurt you, is I cling to your gentleness, you give good, would let you so sad. Peach tree peach, peach blossom tree peach falling under fire. Full trees blossom, swirl, float voluminous, you and I, are two different paths, destined to be a peach blossom survive. Thoughts of you and care, I can only buried in the pitiless years, that soul led dream cable appearance, I can only deeply embedded into my heart. This go to a number of years, some post everything! Wish jun If Mens Watch I would be prosperous country people safe well, it isn't cloudy.zf
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Love you forever
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1