KZY-CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KZY-CLUB

เครซี่คลับพลพรรคกลุ่มคนรักปัง

บ้านGalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» HEKA.Potmaster.v2.15
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.PatchMaster.v2.15
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm by FSFE7

» HEKA.FitMaster.v2.15
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 pm by FSFE7

» HEAT TRANSFER FOR COMSOL FEMLAB V3.1
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.UVLAYOUT.V2.00.05.PRO.LINUX
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.PLYTOOL.V1.7
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.CYSLICE.V3.4
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm by FSFE7

» HEADUS.3D.TOOLS.DC071128
Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm by FSFE7

Top posters
carmill
Solo dance Vote_lcapSolo dance Voting_barSolo dance Vote_rcap 
FSFE7
my-go2
ameria836
นนท์
Lsmilly
Admin
thomaspaink
backup
coach carly
Statistics
สมาชิกทั้งหมด 135 คน
สมาชิกล่าสุดคือ glorialsen

Post ทั้งหมด 3810 หัวข้อ in 3528 subjects
ผู้ที่กำลัง online
ผู้ที่ online ทั้งหมด 5 คน :: ลงทะเบียน 0 คน, ซ่อน 0 คน และ 5 ผู้มาเยือน :: 1 Bot

(ไม่มี)

มีผู้ใช้ online พร้อมกันสูงสุด 917 คน เมื่อ Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:40 pm
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solo dance

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
cellin
ผู้มาเยือน

Solo dance Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Solo dance   Solo dance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Le rises, the curtain slowly rolex submariner pulled open, with a sentimental feelings, I dance... I how heavy, dance dance must have how natural and unrestrained. I use toned soft, eliminating distractions dancing, move STH flashing, adept freely, is simply the fairyland elves, yes, at this time, I am dance of elves. Dancing soul seemingly graceful, but I absolutely fairy bone, never want to become fairy. No matter how much earth gave me the feeling and love hardships, but my heart always belong to the earth. When I hangzhou china am lonely on stage, I hear applause sounded, heart surged up instantly infinite regrets. How many youth is not, how many feelings have changed, and I don't know who will still have the love. As first stage, hearing the first sound applause, my tears fall, after many unbearable failure, after many waiting, tell yourself - require patience. Lights flashing, flowers, cheers and applause is sweeping through designer handbag overwhelming. This moment, I should be laughter, my efforts paid off, there are so many people to accompany my side, surrounded by me, applauding me. Don't know why, my tears flowed surge out, but not because of excited joy, but because the deep loneliness unstoppable. Applause rang again, asing if is in the dream, a hope long drama, tube its good or bad protagonist is myself. The heart has too much feeling never complained, there are too many sad injustice no one can understand. Once the tears, once the sweat, have paid of sincerity and love, once bear pain or injury, alone distances of hardship, dances of loneliness, who can understand? Flowers and applause return can not hide all of their journeys, cheers and applause wipe not to bitter tears. Strong heart can resist exorbitant and Ralph Lauren polo shirts weathered, fragile shoulders are not inherit a falling leaf sigh. I don't know whether the souls doomed life dance solitude? The world of hollowness silence, young worries of vacant disconsolate, stagnation into the horizon thick clouds. Always want to ask, but unable to cross-examine, walking pace also become increasingly dark. A person so dance dance, one day, suddenly understood this world is not cross-examine also cannot ask, your heart you loneliness only you a person carries. The crowds, if world of mortals, in strange and familiar abercrombie crowd through the heart of loneliness and arousing the biting sorrow. Sometimes, feel friends, family, and friends, seemed to be in the side, they smile kind and warm. However, and who can really come into my heart, perception of dancing I dancing alone? Look at the high heavens stir, desire, but let more and more cold wind swept my long hair, swept my heart of wasteland. I am the original grass, rotate I lightsome posture in cold wind alone dance! Blue sky mountain high mountain running water is what I really soul mate, in the bosom of nature, even walk alone, the heart is also peaceful. They listen to me, I, love me caress with generous louis vuitton handbags chest, I hug. Stirs me, all the injustice of humiliation with tears, raging, only then, my heart just dependably peace. People how close, the crowd is and how far, the world is how vast, I is how small! I am the original grass, rotate I lightsome posture in cold wind alone dance.Without your accompany, the night is very desolate, a good heart emptiness, tears good fragile, world of darkness. Countless times night, I tell myself that I should forget you! I remember clearly sleepless wake day. Elephant is a picture of Cezanne paintings. Gray and multicolored messy and graceful. Music of ears gently glides over, slightly slower rhythms, sadness of lyrics, as if every second is in clings to my heart, eyes hair straightening drifts familiar figure, hand feeling of residual temperature, hugged ever smile, immersed in your dreams, hope an inebriate to the afterlife. Slowly waiting for the next morning! Snow swirled the seasons, I always is that year, I have been in the corner, you, you're going to get. RuHuaMeiJuan, timesong. Back to have in the past, returned to the original. My world is still: a cup of tea and a song, a man's world.Countless times standing in the balcony overlooking the whole city, everything was covered with bright dark world. Listen to the ear of wind roared, I'm thinking about my life in this stage play, what is the role of the worldly net end ugly total should one is mine, but still, looking for the loss. My heart throb, a long for you such. I like to listen to once you warmth sounds, how I want lv handbag pillow you ha ha laughter enron dream. Why everything so fast, dies also too fast? Now, I say to forget you, but in my heart is still in you dearly? The past continuously in the past, the past is in gradually away, in this distant sea, I always miss up your good; Although I countless times tell yourself, time can stranded everything, everything will be forgotten, could be allowed in a office 2007 professional bow looking up the figure of instantaneous, you always can't help floated before my eyes. Look at the most familiar crossing, like most of the street scenery, how many times in hand happiness passed by, blink between and she walked through a four chun xia and qiu dong. For you have been already entrenched city, delimit next years of vicissitudes, those dumb lolita, wait for today is recalling, has already gaunt, affection let also disconsolate. A night, a period of violations, once buried.Last autumn, blossom. I never thought, walk through together four years of end unexpectedly is blurred eyes. A kind of acacia, two place thoughtfully, a harsh,Montres Hommes an idle sorrow, the wet context, broken lines. Ha breath, read a mood, instant, the feeling was condensed the! Remember once at night, charming overpass in lights wanes stranger, we gently hugs. I tried to think of our past and future, quietly lying in bed thinking of four years to a sleepless night. A gust of wind, one day, a street, bring your own headphones, a person to walk! Slowly to pull a cannot arrive at the end of the sad; Is eternal, generation after generation? I know, this is the deep SiNian, mixed with past attachment, be omega watch sentimentally attached to those who have instant. BaiShang blooms, a song of another sorrow, fragmented shear constantly, the reason also disorderly feeling sorrow. Such a person, and keep a city, I read delusion.zf
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Solo dance
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
KZY-CLUB :: กิจกรรม -Event :: อยากให้มีกิจกรรมของเกมใดขอให้บอก-
ไปที่: